- Recommended for small greens and herbs, you can grow anywhere indoors! You dont need sunlight
- You can grow up to 8 varieties of greens and herbs at one time.
- We estimate you make your money back in one year from saving on the grocery bills - not to mention the better taste!
- Product Description
- Contact Us
Vegepod after 13 years is coming indoors. Vegepod KitchenGarden means you can grow your food, whenever you want, whatever your climate, whatever your space.
Vegepod KitchenGarden is bringing indoor edible growing back to soil, how Mother Nature intended it! Vegepod’s signature self-watering reservoirs are adopted in KitchenGarden, combined with the full spectrum UV lights above to promote amazing growth rates.
With adjustable light height, plug, manual switch or timer-controlled app, using professional grow lights have never been easier.
Take your cooking to the next level and have delicious fresh growing greens all year round in your home.
Whole KitchenGarden set is included – soil and plants are excluded.
- Requires 10-12 dry quarts of premium potting mix
Dimensions Length 23.6in (60cm) x Width 8.6in (22cm) x Height 12.9 - 24in (33 - 61cm) (adjustable roof)
- Product weight 6.6 lbs (3kg)
- Package weight 8.8 lbs (4kg)
Package dimensions Kitchen Garden 24.6in (62cm) x 13.8in (35cm) x 10.2in (26cm)
Get in Touch
An easy to manage contained raised gardening bed is perfect for the home. Control your growth and veggie quality in a separate environment away from the ground and away from the pests.
Veggie health is ensured with our self-watering technology by using a wicking system and watering the plants from below. Plants can last weeks without watering in our Vegepods.
A greenhouse in our backyard by using a polyethylene knitted mesh to protect crops from UV and pests. The cover also helps manage temperature by allowing water and air to penetrate.