- The shipping of all Vegepod products from this site is in the USA ONLY. No international shipping options are currently available from this site. Please refer to the top left of your web browser to access our international sites (CAN, AUS, NZ, UK, SG, PHP).
- We only ship to valid street addresses.
- We do not ship Vegepod consignments to PO BOX numbers.
- We may be unable to provide home delivery within the agreed timeframes for orders outside of major metropolitan cities, due to limited availability of courier services in such regions. Most regional areas will, therefore, require us to first confirm delivery arrangements available to you.
- Once we receive payment and it is cleared by our bank, all orders are generally processed & shipped within 2 – 4 business days.
- Our chosen shipping method for all Vegepod orders is dependent upon area and may vary according to the delivery address.
- Shipping prices remain fixed as pursuant to amounts shown in the shopping cart and on orders for all major cities within the USA.
- We have the right to change and use alternate transport providers at our discretion.
- The Vegepod and canopy are packaged in a heavy-duty cardboard carton with carrying handles and appropriate warnings regarding the weight and lifting requirements.
- Once the order has been loaded onto the truck, delivery time from our warehouse to your door is between 2-14 business days depending on the location in the USA it is being shipped to.
- If a limited stock has meant your order will be delayed and therefore put on back-order, we will notify affected customers with an estimated ETA. A full refund is available at any time in this circumstance.
You can rest assured that we do everything we can to ensure that your order is delivered on time. However, occasionally some delays from our transport providers will occur that would absolutely be out of our control. In such circumstances, Vegepod will not be liable for any delays, expenses or damages incurred, including issues relating to limited stock availability.
- Your order will be delivered during normal working days. To ensure a safe and prompt delivery, we recommend you have your order delivered to the address that you plan to assemble the Vegepod.
- The driver delivering your consignment will leave the delivery at your front door or another suitable location at your property. If they are unable to gain entry to your property they will leave a re-delivery card that requires you the customer to contact the courier company to arrange another time.
- It is important to specify somewhere the courier can leave the delivery if you are not home.
- If the driver is unable to deliver on their first delivery attempt, a one-off $35 re-delivery fee (re-delivery of consignment for the second attempt) is billed to Vegepod. We, therefore, appreciate your effort to instruct us on a suitable delivery location.
Vegepod reserves the right to change our shipping, delivery, and returns policies at any time. Please check these shipping, delivery & returns policies regularly, to stay up to date with any changes that may occur.